Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
Pilates Matwork Instructor Course in Brighton 2019
Would you like to train to become a pilates teacher?
Would you like to earn a living by sharing your passion for Pilates?
Train to become an accredited Level 3 Teacher with a Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork with Tula Training (the training division of Pilates in Brighton) and you’ll be ready to teach pilates from day one of graduation.
At Tula Training, we don’t believe in online learning.
We believe in face-to-face, practical, high quality teaching.
As a Tula Training student you’ll be on your feet from day one, developing your practical teaching skills as you learn. Whether you are looking for pilates courses for personal trainers or pilates courses for physiotherapists we fit the bill.
NEXT COURSE STARTS 26/27th January 2019
Venue & Dates
Tula Training is based at Saltdean Community Centre and there is free parking. The course dates for Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork are:
2019 – Winter Course Dates
- 26th/27th January 2019
- 9th/10th February 2019
- 2nd/3rd March 2019
- 23rd March 2019
- Exam/Assessment day – 24th March 2019
2019 – Autumn Course Dates
- 22nd September 2019
- 28th/29th September 2019
- 12th/13th October 2019
- 9th/10th November 2019
- Exam/Assessment day – 1st December 2019
Assessment will be a combination of multiple choice question paper, worksheets, class plans and an observed teaching session.
Carolyn Bailey – Click here to read more about Carolyn
The full course is £1,490 which includes the manual and certificate. We would require a deposit of £490 and then either one off payment of £1,000 one month prior to the start date or contact us re instalments.
The course fee includes all course materials and manuals, expert tuition, and ongoing support and motivation from our team. We can recommended reading books you will need to buy in addition to this cost. If you unable the payment options outline above, please get in touch and we will do our very best to help you.
You’ll gain the confidence and ability to be able to transition directly into rewarding and sustainable work immediately after certification.
The Tula Training Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork runs for 8 days spread over weekends, and includes:
- The principles of Pilates Matwork
- How to plan and programme Pilates Matwork classes
- Instructing Pilates Matwork classes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- How to form effective working relationships with clients and provide ongoing customer service
- Understanding health and safety in a fitness environment. How to control risks, safeguard children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding the effects of exercise on the body and contradictions.
- Screening clients and identifying goals
Qualification & Accreditation
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork (QCF)
- Accredited by governing body Active IQ
- Provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3 – the recognised UK national standard.
As a Tula Training student we recommend that you satisfy the following requirements:
- An authentic interest in Pilates and some experience of taking Pilates classes
- A degree of physical fitness and body awareness, as this course requires participation in physical exertion.
- Basic skills in communication: discussion, presenting, reading and writing
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 01273 590910 or 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 01273 590910
or 07500 118531....