Tula Training Pilates Studio Equipment Courses 2018
FUNDAMENTAL PILATES STUDIO EQUIPMENT COURSE 4 DAYS
Friday 21st September 2018
Friday 5th October 2018
Friday 19th October 2018
Friday 23rd November 2018
Saltdean Pilates Studio ( near Brighton)
11.30am – 6pm
PROGRESSIVE / ADVANCED PILATES STUDIO EQUIPMENT COURSE 2 DAYS Dates tbc
The 4 and 2 day Tula Training Studio Equipment Course are based on the traditional and modified Pilates repertoire on the Reformer, Cadillac and Wunder Chair.
Tula Training is committed to educating creative, caring, highly trained instructors with a wide range of teaching skills. This course is open to all qualified pilates mat teachers.
- Enables you to work in a professional pilates studio on the equipment
- Working with our Senior pilates experts from Pilates in Brighton you will develop your knowledge of the functionality and safety of the equipment.
- You will learn a wide range of exercises on all the equipment from complete beginners to the more advanced client.
- Modifications of exercises will be covered for postural issues and back pain.
Class planning for small groups, one to ones and specific populations
You will be confident to assess, teach and progress a wide range of clients
Limited numbers to ensure plenty of individual attention
Teachers will develop a full understanding of the Studio Equipment including its functionality, safety, uses and modifications.
All Tula Training students will be encouraged to experiment, explore and develop their own individual teaching style.
- Level 3 Pilates Mat qualification
You will receive a certificate of competency/attendance with continuous assessment throughout the course.
Please email in if you are interested.
The course content includes:
- Understand the design of the equipment and the functionality of the springs
- How to keep clients safe when using the equipment
- Health and safety in the studio
- Correct application of the exercises and the progressions
- Postural assessment
- Working with beginners
- Building on your repertoire of exercises by increasing the complexity and pace
- Variations of the exercises
- Modifications of exercises for back pain, dysfunctions and postural issues
- Cues and imagery
- Scope of practice and ethics
- Session planning for one to ones and small groups
Contact us to find out more and secure a place.
Carolyn Bailey MCSP, a highly experienced Specialist Musculoskeletal and Clinical Pilates Rehabilitation Physiotherapist with extensive experience in both London’s NHS teaching hospitals and private practices. Before relocating to Brighton and setting up her thriving Pilates studio in Kemptown in 2010, Carolyn was also the company physiotherapist for the esteemed Rambert Dance Company.
Carolyn has many years experience in teaching Pilates in London and Brighton. She will explain the functional application of exercises taking into consideration individual movement dysfunctions. She has a special interest in working with Chronic Pain, Back surgery rehab, hip impingement, hyperflexability and Neurological rehab. She will also share her knowledge of Pilates for Dancers.