Pilates Studio Equipment Teacher Training Courses
Tula Training Pilates Studio Equipment Courses in Brighton
Pilates Studio Equipment Course
Cadillac / Reformer / Wunder Chair/ Ladder Barrel
Level 1 ( 4 days) £990
22nd March/ 26th April / 10th and 17th May 2019 – Spring Course
27th September/11th October/8th and 29th November 2019-Autumn Course
Level 2 ( 2 days ) £490
17th and 31st January 2020
Tula Training students will be encouraged to experiment, explore and develop their own individual teaching style while remaining true to the fundamentals and principles of the Pilates method.
You will receive a certificate of competency/attendance with continuous assessment throughout the course.
These courses are in small groups of maximum 4.
The studio will be available for practice if you do not have access to a reformer or the studio equipment and there will be opportunities for supervised teaching of our studio clients.
Level 3 Pilates Mat qualification
Saltdean Pilates Studio BN28PA
Tula Training is committed to educating creative, caring, highly trained instructors with a wide range of teaching skills.
The Tula Training Pilates equipment training courses includes:
- Understand the design of the equipment and the use of the springs
- How to keep clients safe when using the equipment
- Health and safety in the studio
- Correct application of the exercises and the progressions
- Postural assessment
- Working with beginners
- Building on your repertoire of exercises by increasing the complexity
- Variations of the exercises
- Modifications of exercises for back pain, dysfunctions and postural issues
- Cues and imagery
- Scope of practice and ethics
- Session planning for one to ones and small groups
* This course is open to all qualified pilates mat teachers
- Enables you to work in a professional pilates studio on the equipment
- You will develop your knowledge of the functionality and safety of the equipment.
- Modifications of exercises will be covered for postural issues and back pain.
- Class planning for small groups and one to ones.
- You will be confident to assess, teach and progress a wide range of clients
- Limited numbers to ensure plenty of individual attention
Tula Training is committed to educating creative, caring, highly trained instructors with a wide range of teaching skills. This course is open to all qualified pilates mat teachers.
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 01273 590910 or 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 01273 590910
or 07500 118531....