Health and Safety Policy Statement
Tula Training Ltd – Health and Safety Policy
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe equipment;
- To provide information instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees/teachers are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- On hearing the alarm please vacate the building immediately.
- Please do not stop to take your personal belongings.
- The meeting point is directly across the street. Please wait here and a register will be taken.