Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork – Brighton
Pilates Matwork Instructor Course in Brighton 2019
Would you like to train to become a pilates teacher?
Would you like to earn a living by sharing your passion for Pilates?
Train to become an accredited Level 3 Teacher with a Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork with Tula Training (the training division of Pilates in Brighton) and you’ll be ready to teach pilates from day one.
As a Tula Training student you’ll be on your feet from day one, developing your practical teaching skills as you learn. Whether you are looking for pilates courses for personal trainers or pilates courses for physiotherapists we fit the bill.
NEXT COURSE STARTS 2nd May 2020
Brighton Venue & Dates
Tula Training is based at Saltdean Community Centre and there is free parking. The course dates for Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork are:
Spring Course Dates
2nd and 3rd May 2020
30th and 31st May 2020
13th and 14th June 2020
Assessment date: 11th July 2020
Assessment will be a combination of multiple choice question paper, worksheets, class plans and an observed teaching session.
Carolyn Bailey – Click here to read more about Carolyn
Course Cost Options ( Saltdean – Brighton )
The full course is from £890 which includes the manual and certificate. Payment plans are available.
Option 1) £890 Payment made in full ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / Full payment )
Option 2) £930 3 payments of £310 every 6 weeks ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / Deposit )
Option 3) £960 6 monthly payments of £160 ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / 1st Payment )
Please note: There will be an additional £35 fee for the practical assessment ( Click Here )
You’ll gain the confidence and ability to be able to transition directly into rewarding and sustainable work immediately after certification.
The Tula Training Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork runs for 8 days spread over weekends, and includes:
- The principles of Pilates Matwork
- How to plan and programme Pilates Matwork classes
- Instructing Pilates Matwork classes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- How to form effective working relationships with clients and provide ongoing customer service
- Understanding health and safety in a fitness environment. How to control risks, safeguard children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding the effects of exercise on the body and contradictions.
- Screening clients and identifying goals
Qualification & Accreditation
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork (QCF)
- Accredited by governing body Active IQ
- Provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3 – the recognised UK national standard.
As a Tula Training student we recommend that you satisfy the following requirements:
- An authentic interest in Pilates and some experience of taking Pilates classes
- A degree of physical fitness and body awareness, as this course requires participation in physical exertion.
- Basic skills in communication: discussion, presenting, reading and writing
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531