Pilates reformer Courses
Tula Training Pilates Reformer Courses in Brighton
Level 1 Reformer Course
( 2 days) £490
To be able to teach Beginners and Improvers Level
AUTUMN COURSE DATES
20th September and 4th October 2019 FULLY BOOKED
15th October 2019 and 5th Nov 2019
2nd November 2019 and 23rd November 2019
WINTER COURSE DATES
14th January 2020 and 28th January 2020
18th January 2020 and 8th February 2020
Level 1 Course Requirement
Level 3 Pilates Mat qualification
Level 2 Reformer Course
( 2 Days ) £490
To be able to teach Intermediate and Advanced Levels
15th and 22nd November 2019 – Autumn Course Dates
Building onto your existing mat work knowledge you will learn to plan and teach safe and effective reformer classes for groups and one to one clients.
Tula Training students will be encouraged to experiment, explore and develop their own individual teaching style while remaining true to the fundamentals and principles of the Pilates method.
You will receive a certificate of competency/attendance with continuous assessment throughout the course.
These courses are in small groups of maximum 4.
The studio will be available for practice if you do not have access to a reformer or the studio equipment and there will be opportunities for supervised teaching of our studio clients.
Level 2 Course Requirement
Level 3 Pilates Mat qualification & Level 1 reformer course
Saltdean Pilates Studio BN28PA
Tula Training is committed to educating creative, caring, highly trained instructors with a wide range of teaching skills.
” What a great course. The relaxed way of teaching did not make you lazy but inspired you to do your best to please such a lovely teacher. I have never had such a natural teacher. I think anyone would be delighted to train with Carolyn. I learnt so much from her. I am now keen to enrol on all her courses. She has set a high standard for all other trainers of Pilates to follow. I have had the pleasure of attending lots of different training courses for CPD points, carolyn was the best.”
Nancy Pilates Studio equipment course Sept 2018
“The Pilates Equipment course was excellent, well run from a beautiful equipped studio. Carolyn is a fantastic trainer with so much expertise and a real passion for Pilates; she passes on her enthusiasm throughout the course as well as her considerable knowledge. I feel ready to teach on the Pilates equipment. I recommend Tula Training – this is my second course from them”
Katy Pilates Studio Equipment Course Sept 2018
The Tula Training Pilates equipment training courses includes:
- Understand the design of the equipment and the use of the springs
- How to keep clients safe when using the equipment
- Health and safety in the studio
- Correct application of the exercises and the progressions
- Postural assessment
- Working with beginners
- Building on your repertoire of exercises by increasing the complexity
- Variations of the exercises
- Modifications of exercises for back pain, dysfunctions and postural issues
- Cues and imagery
- Scope of practice and ethics
- Session planning for one to ones and small groups
* This course is open to all qualified pilates mat teachers
- Enables you to work in a professional pilates studio on the equipment
- You will develop your knowledge of the functionality and safety of the equipment.
- Modifications of exercises will be covered for postural issues and back pain.
- Class planning for small groups and one to ones.
- You will be confident to assess, teach and progress a wide range of clients
- Limited numbers to ensure plenty of individual attention
The 4 and 2 day Tula Training Studio Equipment Course and Reformer Course are based on the modified Pilates repertoire.
Tula Training is committed to educating creative, caring, highly trained instructors with a wide range of teaching skills. This course is open to all qualified pilates mat teachers.
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 01273 590910 or 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 01273 590910
or 07500 118531....